Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Loving It!

I'm so glad I got to come to Oklahoma! I'm having a great time! I've still got more people to see though and looking forward to it.

Today I went shopping and picked up some cute outfits for Avery. I knew it was a good thing that I don't live here while pregnant!

I had lunch with some old friends and it was awesome.

My kidney hurt me so bad last night; I hardly slept. I wasn't sure what I should do so I called my midwife. She told me it was ok to take Tylenol as needed which I had been refraining from doing. This evening it's feeling better but it's hurt all day. If I can make it to Tuesday I'll stop by her office on the way home and check my urine for infection. So fun :)

Today Amy and I went to Eileen's cookies and got some and they're so delicious! Also, her brother made me some homemade tortillas--mmm.

4 days left here and lots to do! I can't wait to get back to my David though! I've never left him and I miss him but I'm happy to be here.

I've been going all day so time for me to relax now :)

No comments: