Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

No Motivation

Today has been a wonderfully lazy Saturday. It's rained and thundered most of the morning and looks like it might be clearing up now.

A friend of mine who is having her baby here in 3 weeks or so has put up pictures on facebook of her nursery. And now I'm feeling behind! I know I've still got time but also getting the shower gifts hasn't helped my stress either because now I have no where to put all of Avery's things.

Her room had been a storage unit of all things baby. So last night I decided to organize. I got her clothes hung up. The rest is folded by size and sitting in the closet until they have a more permanent home. More needs to be done though. Going through all of Avery's clothes again made me excited even more for her to get here...I can't wait to dress her up!

I'm also a little stressed about coming out to OK in November. I looked at plane tickets for David and I and it's so expensive. Driving will be a lot cheaper but it will take up so much time. Time and money, we can't afford to waste either so I don't know what we're going to do. Decisions, decisions.

Well, time for me to eat some food :0)

No comments: