Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beautiful Day

We got some rain this morning and now the sun is out. I can hear birds chirping and I have a nice breeze coming through the house.

I came across a quote not too long ago that I want to share. I love quotes. Love love love them. I have a journal that I write all the quotes I like in. I love how someone can take a long, deep thought and put it into a snappy little quote that sums it all up.

"There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best."

So true, so true.

No comments: