Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1 Week!!!

David's work buddy seems to be doing well despite the circumstances. He was having a hard day on Monday but David and some other guys from work went down and visited him and his wife told David that it helped his spirits a whole lot. He went in for surgery on Tuesday and the doctors said they'd know within 5 days if he'd be able to walk again. We're praying for a miracle! David said he saw the x-rays and said his back was just sheared. OSHA came out to their work. We are NOT impressed at all with the way his work has handled this. It's really a sad deal.

There's a house in our neighborhood who has decided that it is better to grow corn in your front yard, rather than grass.

I don't know why I find it so amusing. But I do.

Went to the midwife yesterday and everything looks great. I'm measuring dead on. Heart beat was strong. Avery likes to lay on my right side. Other than that, nothing else to mention really.

I leave in a week for OK!! I'm kind of sad to be gone for 6 days, isn't that funny? Wish David could come with me :( But it will be nice to not be rushed to see everyone. I'm not a big fan of flying so I'm not thrilled at flying by myself. Oh well! I'm ready to come home for a visit!!!!

No comments: