Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

2 days!

Tomorrow I have to stay in a motel by myself :( I've just got to find a motel and a shuttle to get me to the airport. Can't believe it's almost time to head to OK! Seems like forever ago that I bought the tickets.

Nothing much going on here. Just working, thinking about school, thinking about baby stuff...

I got 4 cavities filled today, I think. That was no fun. Everyone says oh the shot's no big deal. Well, it hurt. Pain ran along my jaw up to my canine tooth. The dentist said that was good. Hmm. They were just surface cavities in the grooves of my molars. Now I've got to go back for the right side. Yay. He also told me the numbness would wear off after about an hour. It didn't. More like 5 hours. I had to eat lunch with half my mouth numb and hoping that I kept my tongue out of the way.

Well, I think David will be having a hay day while I am gone :0) but so will I!!! Can't wait til Wednesday!!

No comments: