Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

David+Hannah=Avery

I love my husband. I love these 2 pictures of us. I love his smile and happy face. I would say that 2003 and this last year have been the craziest of my life. Lots of ups, mostly downs but still going strong. I love this man. He is mine. Forever.



And I just know that we're going to make the cutest babies :0)

I seriously need to scan in a better picture of our little girl. I can't wait to get a picture of her in our arms!
What's the sign say that people post in their house? All because two people fell in love.
I am so excited to meet our little girl. I know every soon to be mother feels that way. I can't wait to see the beauty that we (ok, I'll give credit to God too!!) made! A little less than 3 months until our new addition is here. I still can't believe it.

No comments: