Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy Day

Today I've been straightening up the house since we some how managed to destroy it this weekend. I've got bills to pay, cards to send out and movies to take back. I've got phone calls to make and laundry to wash.

David and I both have been wanting to go back to school for a long long time. I am thisclose to being done. It's crazy how life gets past you! I could have been done so long ago...but can't dwell on that, right? So, the problem is where we live, we are close to Utah State University but we will have to pay non-resident tuition. Um, that's expensive. We can move to Logan but we'll still have to live there for a year (?) to gain residency. Also, we have thought about moving back to OK and going to UCO in hopes that we could qualify for residency since we still own a home there. However, UCO says you can have to residences but your domicile home has to be the one in OK and you have to have lived there for 12 consecutive months. BUT I may have found a way to get us in :0) There is a legacy waiver (you have to have a parent or grandparent that graduated from UCO...thanks mom and I think grandma and grandpa!) I can apply for that will grant me resident status. AND UCO says that if one spouse holds OK resident status, the other spouse may qualify (woot woot for David!). So, I will check more into that and see what happens.

We visited David's work buddy yesterday and he's doing well. Attitude has improved and he's speeding through his therapy and will be getting to go home this Wednesday. 4 weeks early, good for him. He still can't feel his legs but his bowel sensation is coming back. Yay! So glad to hear that!! His wife is having a welcome home party on Saturday.

One of my boxes came in today that I sent from OK...where's the other one?

I still think I'm trying to pass a kidney stone. No fun. The pain went from my back and now it hurts in front. I think that kidney stone has worked it's way from my kidney and is on it's way out. :( Not looking forward to this. I don't really know if it's a kidney stone but I recognized the kidney pain, that's why I think that's what it is. Blech

I think fall has arrived in Idaho. What's going on??

About 2 months until someone's arrival :) Can't wait. I start my childbirth classes on the 8th! So excited!

Well, I better get back to work!! I just had a cat walk in my front door haha!

No comments: