Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

More Pictures

Last night David and I drove down to Ogden to visit his work buddy. David had called him to see if he'd be up for visitors tonight but the guy was like "now's a good time" so David of course couldn't tell the guy no so we got in the car and went for a visit. The guy was in his wheel chair today and started his physical therapy. He was really excited for David to see him in his wheel chair and tried to hold out for us to get there but he was too dizzy. But we had a good visit even though he was gone for almost an hour after we got there so they could check his legs and lungs to make sure he wasn't getting any clots.

His ordeal is turning into an ugly mess. I feel for the family. The guy was so excited we came to visit! He was telling us he loves us. It was funny because he was all there but he wasn't. He was glad I came too. He said it was nice to have someone there who's been through it. But I don't think that's quite accurate. I haven't been where he is. He's much worse :( But if I can provide some sort of hope for him or comfort than I am glad to do so.

David will stay the night with him tonight. His wife is going to be checking out rehab facilities with their kids today and won't be able to get back, I guess?? But she's been up there with him all week being woke up every 2 hrs like he is. So David offered. I think his buddy was kind of excited. He kept saying he knew David would take good care of him :) He was saying how glad he was that he had a good buddy like Dave. He is a good guy. Glad he's mine :)

Well, my rib cage is hurting. I guess it's expanding?

Ok, I got some pictures today so here are some of them:

Avery's first time floating down the river. This is the Portneuf River in Lava.


The guys sailing at Twin Lakes.

David actually caught a fish while camping this last weekend!

No comments: