Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Camping

This weekend David and I will be going camping at Red Fish Lake in Stanley, ID. Hopefully David and Austin don't get eaten by a bear!

Time for David to get a new job. One of the guys at his work got pinned on the ground between two pieces of metal. David said they probably weighed 1,000 lbs. David said that the guy couldn't move his legs. They took him to the hospital in Logan and did some scans and said his back was fractured. They medi flighted him to Ogden, so that can't be good. When he had left, as far as I know, he still couldn't move his legs. He had even gotten a catheter and didn't feel it. I don't know much else. I feel so bad for him and his family. I hope he can make a recovery.

Nothing much else going on.

No comments: