Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

On My Own Tonight

David's with his buddy. I'm at home alone :(

Tomorrow David and I are going to a BBQ--yum!

Last night we got home around 11:30 or so and I was experiencing some acid or heart burn or something. I very very rarely get it. So I start thinking about how it's probably not going to help me to lay down so about midnight I head to the only gas station in town that's open all night and buy me a little roll of tums. I put the tums on the counter and the lady looks at me and says "head full of hair?" I just laughed and said I didn't know. She told me her daughter just had a baby had had horrible heart burn and the baby had tons of hair. We'll see what Avery's got. I hope she has lots of hair like I did!

The heart burn/hair thing though isn't always true. Vicki had heart burn bad with Trace and he didn't have lots of hair. Though I did read in a magazine that there is some truth to that myth they believe. Whoever "they" is.

I guess I'll go watch my new movie I picked up at Wal Mart for $5 tonight. Wedding Crashers. I LOVE Vince Vaughn.

No comments: