Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

31 Weeks

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

9 weeks more or less! Holy cow! I can't believe it! It's going to be so awesome! I've read it's common to have crazy dreams but I haven't really. My friend says that she dreams her baby is born with a hair lip all the time. I haven't had any dreams like that but last night I had a bad dream about Avery. Thankfully I woke up.

Well, that's all.

No comments: