Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 months and 1 day


Here's the clothes that Avery got from the shower. This isn't even all the clothes. Not to mention the ones I already had. I'm also having another shower.
I can't believe that in a few short months she'll be here. I know she may not be here in exactly 2 months and 1 day but close enough :0) I can't imagine what life is going to be like. I'm so excited for fall/winter so I can snuggle my baby and drink hot drinks!
Went to the midwife yesterday. Avery's heart was going strong at about 160. She's changed positions and her back is along my left side and her feet are over on my right but I already knew that as she kicks me there all the time. Speaking of kicking, Avery finally got some good jabs going on the other night and so I grabbed David's hand and woke him up and he finally got to feel some good movement. Then it happened again and he said "Hannah, you've got to quit waking me up. It startles me." Oops hehehe. So then the next day while I was finishing up cooking dinner she was kicking up a storm and he felt her and the look on his face was priceless. I'm so glad he finally got to feel more than a little flutter. He's going to be a good daddy :0)
My childbirth classes have been postponed and so now I won't be finishing them up until 10 days before I'm due. Not crazy about that but oh well. I just hope she doesn't come more than 10 days early so I can be sure to finish the class! I know for first time moms they usually come late but you never know what might happen.
I just can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

SOO much pink!! with a couple other colors ;p wont be long now!