Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Trout

Our neighbor went and caught some trout the other day and gave David and I about 3 of them. He had already cleaned them and cut their heads and fins off. His wife showed us how to filet them and how they like to cook them. So, last night David cooked them. We had no egg to batter them so we called Vicki to get her tilapia recipe. We figured it would taste good on trout too and it did.

I don't like fish. I can take a couple bites of it and I'm done. But this trout was really good and had no fishy taste at all. I can eat that fish :0) We also got some corn from our neighbors garden and it was good too! I LOVE corn. Mmmm.

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday with Emma and tried to do a baby registry because their online system for it is incredibly stupid. Well, they only do it online now so it was a waste of a trip. I showed Emma the problems I was having with their website (ex: there's nothing on it) and she decided she wasn't going to register her baby there. The only problem is, they sent out my shower invitations that said I am registered at Wal-Mart. Oh well.

David starts his hunter safety course today and it's all week so he'll miss my first childbirth class. That's kind of a bummer but oh well. I'm super excited anyway.

And now that I'm coming near the end of this pregnancy, the tiredness has come back :(

Can't wait to meet this precious little girl though!! I'm wondering...will she be an October baby or a November baby??

No comments: