Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't Want To Do Anything!

Friday+tired+sore throat=no motivation whatsoever.

I think sore throats are one of the worst things ever. I was up so much last night and awake for long periods of time. I never sleep well which of course contributes to my already genetically predispositioned under eye circles. I've been drinking some delicious blueberry tea. It has caffeine in it so I'm trying to limit it.

And it's Friday which means it's the start of the weekend, right? I like to go all out :0) Time to relax!

Tonight we'll be heading to Logan to hang out with one of David's work buddies and his fiancee. I better perk up before then!

Fall is around the corner. I can't wait for the fall colors to show. I wish a certain someone (I won't list any names *coughcoughAMYcoughcough*) would come visit this fall and drink some yummy drinks and see some pretty sites with me! Nopressureatall. I'd even show little man some cows. Lots of 'em. I'd show him an oreo cow cuz they're my fave!

Well, guess I'll go find something to do.

No comments: