Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Woohoo!!


Yesterday Vicki emailed me a listing for a breast pump for sale on craigslist and last night I went and picked it up! Yay! It was only $75 and they sell for $200-$250 for this brand which is supposedly the best. I got all new parts with it, still unopened and a new cord and new bottles. And it comes in this nifty bag :0) I love buying baby stuff! Now I just need to clean up the bag.

David is only working half a day today and gets Monday off. We're pretty surprised he gets half of today off. He's going to go spear fishing for carp for a while. Tomorrow we're going to go to a welcome home party for his buddy that got hurt. He's glad to be home but I think it's hard too now that he's back in real life and old things are hard to do now. He's doing good though and we still have hope! The way that he fell, he could have snapped his neck and died so we're glad he's still here :0)

My Target gift cards are burning a whole in my pocket and I want to go spend them! But I'm going to wait to see what I get at my other shower and then go get whatever else I need.

TARGET NEEDS TO BUILD A STORE IN LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is GREAT Hannah..way to go

Vicki said...

I'll second that notion on Target.. I've heard there comin for years but they never do!!