Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Waiting... *edited*

I want Avery to come when she's ready but good grief, I'm ready for her to come! And I have to say that being this far along, I will feel MUCH better when my midwife is back in the country again!!!!

I was going to go down to Salt Lake for a baby expo they have but a friend of mine went and said don't go. She said it was a disappointment this year.

I have another shower on Sunday and then I will be heading to Target on Tuesday with Emma. She's going to go to my midwife appt with me and then we'll head on down and go to Babys R Us and the Carter's store. Can't wait! I want to pick up a smaller sleeper for Avery for when she's born. All my sleepers are bigger than newborn and I want a smaller one just in case she's small. I don't want her to be engulfed by her outfit.

David is so stinkin' cute when it comes to this baby. He's going to be such a good dad. I have no doubts. Avery is very blessed :)

David's grandma said she's going to be so rotten since she'll be the only girl on that side of the family. She's really looking forward to having a granddaughter. I wish money wasn't an object and that all of David's family could meet her right away.

Well, I watched a movie with David last night instead of cleaning up after dinner so I better get on that :)

Oh I think I'll post a video too that's pretty funny. I showed it to David and he said he was going to have to show it to one of his work buddies. Apparently the guy likes pregnant women. We went to the guys house a few weeks ago and had dinner with him and his fiancee. He later told David that he was sorry but he was having such a hard time not staring at my "cute, tight, little belly". David was like "I don't care. Go ahead and look" I thought that was so funny.

No comments: