Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ready for a nap!

Today after church was my church baby shower. It was a good time. I got a lot of diapers which I am very happy about! And the ladies at the church are going to make me a quilt. Each person at the shower is going to make their own square. That's pretty neat.

David went rock climbing in Logan Canyon while I was at the shower. Yesterday, my car broke down in Sardine Canyon. It took us about an hour to finally get out of the canyon and then we made our way to Auto Zone and David scanned the car and replaced something. The kind of humorous thing was that David's brother called a few times about his car that was broken down too. It's nice having a handy husband!

Well, church, dinner and a shower has worn me out so I'm going to do some relaxin'!

No comments: