Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sleep--I Miss You and Will For a Long Time...

Oh how I wish I could sleep! One thing I look forward to is that when Avery's here, I'll have something to do when I wake up a million times a night! Argh! I know it's common for pregnant women to have problems sleeping but my sleeping problems go back to November 2006. Now I'm wishing I had been more aggressive in finding out what the problem is. I miss the days when I went to bed and didn't wake up until the next morning.

Speaking of Avery...I can't believe she'll be here in like a month! I can't believe that I'm down to weekly visits with the midwife! She's back from Belgium this week too so that's a relief. I will visit her this Tuesday at her office and then the next Tuesday she'll do a home visit and bring me my birth kit and tub. Yay!

I'm measuring 2 weeks behind but that's ok. Her heart rate was a little lower but I think she was sleeping or something. It still sounded good and strong though. The midwife assistant said she was in the perfect position for delivery too. My braxton hicks contractions seemed like they had slowed down lately but I was waking up with them alot last night.

I've been so blessed with this pregnancy! I can't get over it! My biggest complaint is the sleep issue. I don't have the back aches, hip's hurting, legs hurting, feet hurting, heart burn, diarrhea, or sausage toes. I'm not uncomfortable except by the end of the day it's nice to stretch out. I really can't complain and for that I am thankful. I do however have my first mommy mark. :(
Unless you count the scars from my ectopic. I discovered....stretch marks. *gasp* apparently lubing up doesn't always help :) Dang genetics! This is what I get for making comments about not having them!!! But it's ok, they'll fade and they are small and only 1 or 2. I can't remember because I can't actually see them.

I am embracing motherhood and all that comes with it!

No comments: