Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Waiting for THE Day...

David and I have been going to bed early this past week. I'm going to have to quit doing that. Last night we went to be at 9:30...and it was a Friday! Gosh, we're getting old. But he had to go to work today too. Anyways, I generally wake up every 2 hours or so. So the first time I wake up I'm hoping it's later but it's not. It's midnight. Argh. That means it's going to be a long night. And it was. I just can't stay asleep! So I moved to the couch at 6:15 and around 7 tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't solid. I finally got up and made me some coffee at about 8:15. Well, there's a nice play by play of my morning.

This morning I've been reading birth stories and watching Hypnobabies births on youtube. I love it! It encourages me alot. I just can't wait to hold my little girl and neither can David. I don't go to the midwife this coming week but the next and then I start coming every week. The midwife and her assistant will make a home visit probably for my 37th week visit. They'll bring me my birthing kit and tub. Oh my gosh I can't wait!

She's been moving around a lot this week and she gets the hiccups alot too. They can be felt on the lower left side of my stomach, which is where her back is. She's made my right ribcage pretty tender right now as that is where her feet usually are. I can't wait to see these little feet that have been jabbing me :)

I love how my body is changing. I love that my body knows what to do. Isn't God amazing? It's so incredible that your body knows what do do during something it's never gone through. I like being pregnant. I love my belly! So does David :)

I'm kind of wondering if she's going to come earlier. But I kind of like the date November 2 now. Funny. It would be cool if she came on a weekend so David wouldn't have to miss as much work. But the weekend before is Halloween weekend and I don't want a Halloween baby!

I can't wait to make phone calls that she's on her way! I want to see her so badly!

No comments: