Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Class Tonight!!

The mornings suck with this cold thing I've got going on. Ugh, I wish it would go away. I'm great during the day, it's the night and morning that sucks.

Went to the midwife yesterday but she wasn't there because she was with a laboring mama so I just saw the assistant. She's so sweet. I love how comfortable the two of them make me feel and how I can pretty much spend however much time I want to there. No in and out type thing. The assistant forgot her measuring tape so she couldn't measure me. Oh well. We'll try again in 2 weeks. I'll see her too, not the midwife since she'll be in Belgium. Then I come back for weekly visits the week after that.

I told the assistant how my belly seems to be getting softer. She said that's good, it's probably my hormone Relaxin (funny name) making my muscles and ligaments relax and stretch. I told her that my Braxton Hicks contractions are starting to feel different. They don't hurt, they're just....different. She said that's good too. She said my body is preparing!! She said it was really good that I'm so in tune with my body. I don't really see how you wouldn't be in tune with it but after chatting with my friend, it seems that with some people it is possible :0)

I'm so excited to start class tonight and learn these relaxation techniques. I need them because the closer I get to delivery, the more anxious I get and I don't want to be fearful about it! I wish David didn't have to miss the first class. He's taking his hunters safety course with a bunch of kids haha! He sits with Austin's little sister who's 10ish. I don't know how old she is. He's really looking forward to killing anything with fur on it.

Well, about a month and a half and we'll have a new addition to our family!!

No comments: