Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

*sigh* I am so tired today. Slept worse than usual last night and then around 5:00 am my stomach area (it wasn't a stomach ache but I don't know what it was) started to hurt. I couldn't sleep so around 6:20 I got up and finally around 8 something it started to feel better. Now I'm just kind of achey down low.

Good thing I cleaned the house yesterday so today I can lay low today. I will be on a mission to kill all these flies in my house though.

My trip to Ogden yesterday was cancelled for the 3rd time I think it is now. The car is acting up and I didn't want to get Emma and I stranded. I still kick myself for selling that Toyota!!

Birthing class is tonight. I'm going to have to talk to the instructor about getting CD's of the scripts that David's supposed to go over with me. He's just too busy with work. I had no idea all of the stuff that was involved in this class when I signed up. I'm going to keep trying to keep up with it because I believe it will be beneficial and I paid for it!!

I love fall. The trees in the canyon are changing and I've got my pumpkin spice candle burning. Mmmm. Can't wait to snuggle my little one this fall!!!

No comments: