Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Tired

It's so hard for me to get going in the mornings! What is this??

I had my childbirth class last night. There's 5 couples in it. One couples names are Anna and David haha. I'm the furthest one along. One of the mom's is as big and maybe a little bigger than me and she's due the end of December but it's her 3rd baby too. The other 2 moms are due January and February and aren't even showing yet. The other couple missed last night so I don't know about them. We practiced some relaxation techniques and someone was snoring like crazy! I think it was one of the girls. I'm sure had David been there, he'd have joined her :0)

So I tried to filet some trout last night. Our neighbor brought us more. I couldn't remember exactly how the lady showed us how to do it. So I started cutting but wasn't doing so well so I quit before I butchered it all up. David's going to have to remind me how she did it. But this week he has no time so maybe I'll freeze them. And yesterday was the first time since I was a kid probably that I touched a fish and it was gross. Really gross.

David is all pumped up about killing some deer and elk this fall (and a wolf, bear, moose, quail, pheasant, rabbit and any other poor little or big creature he can get). I wish he'd hunt cow and chicken. So I'm supposed to call the cannery today to see what I've gotta do to get an appointment there.

Well, that's all I know.

No comments: