Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Not so Exciting Irving News

I have another baby shower next Sunday. I'm excited! I should be getting some diapers which I'm excited about! They're doing a diaper raffle.

Every thing is good around here. Avery's moving around alot and making me pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day. This morning she is napping more than normal--giving me a break :0)

David finishes up his hunter safety course tonight. He's already passed his test, tonight is just a field day. Then he'll get his license and hopefully get a bunch of meat for us. Vicki's parents are going to let us store and use their deep freezer here so that's a blessing! My grocery bill will be so much cheaper when I don't have to buy meat! Yay! I would still like to get a beef because I'm not too thrilled about deer and elk ALL the time. But this meat will be so much better for us :0)

Here in the next few weeks our friend will be having a little girl and so we're going to fry a turkey for the family. They asked us to :0) I guess the mom loves turkey so they're going to do kind of a small Thanksgiving type dinner. They've never had fried turkey so I hope they like it. They also want to try a smoked turkey but we don't have the wood. It's hard to find around here.

I'm getting super excited about fall. I can't wait to stay inside and snuggle my baby!! I'm pretty excited though, this week Emma and I are going to go to Ogden and I'm going to use my Target gift cards to buy Avery some goodies! Can't wait!

No comments: