Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things To Do

It's cool outside and rainy. The sun popped out for about 2 seconds and it's gone again. That's ok, I like the rain. I just wish it would keep raining rather than just be cloudy and wet.

Sunday my friend Emma and I are going to go to Wal Mart so I can make a baby registry there for a shower I'm having at church. I tried to do it online but they're online registry thing is weird and I don't think it shows everything they have. I couldn't even find a package of baby spoons online. So we'll mosy on down on Sunday. I like to go to Logan on Sunday's because there's hardly anyone out...especially at Wal Mart. And then I think sometime next week we'll venture on down to Ogden and go to Target, Babies R Us and the Carter's store. Good thing Emma's pregnant too! She's having a boy :0)

Well, there's not much going on around here. David and I have just been watching alot of movies. He's been looking into becoming a certified weld inspector. He'll get paid more. He's also interested in becoming an ultrasound tech for welds. I think Emma and I will go sight seeing during the week. It'll give us both a chance to get out of the house. I feel bad for her and her hubby because they haven't got to see much of the beauty that's around here. I don't think they venture too far off the path between Preston and Logan. So we thought we'd drive around and check some things out. I really wanted to take them to Lava to float the Portneuf River but time has gotten away from us and I think it's too cool now but David doesn't think so.

Well, I'm out.

No comments: