Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preparations

I got word today that my friend is being induced today and will be meeting her baby Lily today. I'm jealous :0) Not of the induction part but the meeting her baby part.

Yesterday I bought a storage box and got most of my supplies in it for the birth. I want everything to be ready and in one spot for when I go into labor. I've still got about 8 weeks or so left but you never know what can happen and she might come early (or late) but I want to be prepared. I don't want us to be running around gathering things when I'm in labor :0) So I bought a cute pink tub and have sheets, pillow cases, diapers, receiving blankets and sleepers ready to go! Like I said, I've got some more things to get but I'll do that here in the next few days. I'm so excited! Some things I'll get closer to delivery time, like drinks and snacks for labor time.

I start my birthing classes next Wednesday! Yay!

Other than that, nothing new going on with either of us.

No comments: