Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm pooped!

I went and bought some goodies for Avery today! Yay! I had a Wal Mart gift card plus $30 so I went and bought some stuff. I was in Logan all day and now I'm pooped :) I went to Kohl's and bought a maternity dress for $9.60 and it was originally $48!! Love it!

I also went to the dentist and got the last of my cavities filled. He had to give me like 10 shots. I'm not even kidding. He numbed me 3 different times. At one time he was drilling and it hurt so bad I jumped and so I got more. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the feeling of my mouth and face being numb. Hate it!

A lady from the newspaper is going to be in our birthing class and might ask some people some questions for the paper. She's doing an article on Hypnobabies. I'm having a hard time practicing all of the stuff for class. It's even harder since David's so busy. He's picking up extra hours at work which we both are really thankful for. The parts that he's supposed to help me on are pretty time consuming and he usually home later now and then he eats and then it's always something, like tonight he had to put new gaskets or something on my car. And Tuesday's we've got Bible study and Wednesdays is birthing class. This Thursday the missionaries are coming back. And in October I'll be attending a women's Bible study. Pretty excited about that.

Well, time for bed!

No comments: