Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Less Than a Month!

So I can't believe that in just a few short weeks my daughter (whoa...that sounds weird!) will be here!! My braxton hicks have picked back up and have been going through out the nights too. I'm wondering if it's because I didn't drink much water on Saturday when the yard sale was going on. Maybe it's just my body getting ready!

Saturday Austin and Vicki had a garage sale. They did good! David put his dirt bike out that he got at the junk yard for $20 and I sold it for $200. Yay! Then Sunday we had a lazy day and it was awesome. We napped, ate some trout and watched a movie. Just the way a Sunday should be, right?

Once again, I'm ready to go to Ogden. These gift cards are still burning a hole in my pocket. David fixed my car so it's running good now.

Two of my friends have had babies in the last few days. Welcome to the world Lilyann and Caleb! I'm ready to welcome Avery too!

I'm excited/nervous about birthing time. I need to practice my Hypnobabies more. I guess I need to get on it and see about getting her a pediatrician. I'm such a procrastinator.

I guess I'll go see if my hot water is working so I can finally take a shower :0)

No comments: