Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

Yesterday I bought some really cute cheap maternity shirts! Go me! I got them from Ross and I usually hate Ross, so I'm pretty excited.

Today I don't want to be home, I want to be out and about! I have no motivation to do anything. It's Friday! A good day for doing nothing in particular, right?

David and Austin will be camping out tonight and tomorrow night so they can hunt. David invited me but um...no thanks. I can barely get comfy in my bed. How am I going to sleep on the ground?

Today I saw something that I definitely wouldn't see back home. I was driving through town and drove past the Chinese restaurant and there was a truck with a 4 wheeler in the back that had a deer strapped to the back of it. *sigh* only in Preston!

I'm super excited that Avery's carseat/stroller is on the way! Finally! yay!

No comments: