Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh My

It's is 6:15 in the morning and I've been up since a little after 5. I am so uncomfortable :(

All night long the only way I could get comfy was by sleeping on my left side. Any time I moved, I got a Braxton Hick's. If I rolled onto my back, it was really uncomfortable. I got tired of being on my left side though, so I finally decided to just get up.

The top of my uterus feels hard but the rest doesn't. I'm not sure if it's contracting or if it's her butt. I think it's more likely her butt since it's staying hard continually. It's making something hurt though. It hurts to move and if I breathe in or out too deep. Maybe she's squishing my diaphram or something. I don't know. I wish it would stop though.

My stomach has been itching like crazy so it must be growing.

I'm so tired.

No comments: