Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Full Moon

So tonight is the full moon. Let's see if there's some truth to women going into labor after the full moon...

Apparently there is some truth to it, let's just see if it works for me :) Come on gravity! Actually from what I hear, none of the old wives tales will work unless your body is already ready. I have no idea if I'm dilated or anything.

David got my hose last night and the shower adaptor (I think). I don't think he got me a pump though. Hope he doesn't have to huff and puff to blow that pool up :) haha!

Last night David was hunting and I was so bored. I decided I was going to once again try to hook up the antennae to the TV in my bedroom and see if I could get something....anything. Well, I got 5 channels!!! Only 2 work though. But I was so happy. I layed in bed last night for the first time since I moved from OK and watched TV. I saw the news!!! I was so excited. It was glorious. I still intend to get an antennae for the roof though so I can get more channels. They're pretty cheap.

Well, I just bought a new shirt and the hem on the back has come undone so I think I'm going to take it to a lady I know and see if she can re-hem it. So I better get going!

Happy Friday!

No comments: