Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Looks Like a Better Day

So I was pretty uncomfortable all day yesterday. It got better but my insides still hurt. Today they feel ALOT better. Thank goodness! I was able to lay comfortably on my left side last night too. Sometimes I just get tired of lying in the same position all night long!

Yesterday was an extremely active day for Avery. I don't think I've ever felt her move so much or at least not that much with such strong movements. Maybe she was as uncomfortable as I was yesterday. Her movements were hurting me too.

I guess something I will record here for the future is: right now I love tomatoes. I've always liked tomatoes but my neighbor gave us a bunch of cherry tomatoes and plus I've picked the ones in our garden and I can't stop eating them! I just get a plate and cut them in half and put salt on them and oh my gosh, it's a few minutes of heaven for me! :0)

I went to Radio Shack yesterday to price an antennae to put on the roof so I can get reception on my TV's. Hopefully, I can get one so I can have TV again. For some reason I can't pick up any reception. Not sure if it's because of my metal roof or the tall trees or the tall house on the corner of my street. I hopeI can get one and it works.

We watched birthing videos in class last night and went over all the things we need to do to be ready. They suggest that we be ready to go by 37 weeks. Thankfully I am almost ready with all my supplies and stuff. Which is good since I'll be 37 weeks next week! eek!

I'm so ready to see my baby girl!!

No comments: