Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Labor Prediction Quiz

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Well, there we have it. Let's see how true it is :) Actually it may not be true at all because for one: an online quiz can't predict when you're going to go into labor and two: I didn't know the answer to all the questions :)

But I am beginning to think she's nice and comfy in there. No signs of labor AT ALL. That's ok though because apparently she's not ready and I'm not miserable. Lots of women on my birth board are having their babies already or contracting. Nothing going on here!

I just wanna meet my little girl!!

No comments: