Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh the Fun...

I guess I jinxed myself last night at bible study. We were talking about sleep and one lady said she goes to bed about 9. I said I can't because if I do then I'll wake up around 11 and be mad that it's not even the next morning. So of course last night I went to bed at 10 something and I woke up about a million times and go to the bathroom a million times. I finally look at the clock and it's only 11 somthing. Ugh!!! Then it was 12 something, 1 something so I finally got up. Went back to bed at 3 and was awake before 4. Got up again at 5 something, went back to bed and slept much better until I woke up at 8.

Also, not only am I waking up but all through out the night I was having insane Braxton Hicks. And if I wasn't having a Braxton Hicks my muscles were just cramping up. If I touched my stomach, my stomach would contract. It was horrible. It hurt to lie down, get up, sit up, to do anything. I asked my midwife yesterday about the cramping and she just smiled and said "sometimes we have to get to that point before anything happens." Yay.

I believe that God had a design in pregnancy and that toward the end you have to get to the point that you're miserable or pretty darn close so that you are willing to endure anything to get that baby out :0) God knows what he's doing!

No comments: