Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday!

David and Austin had no luck hunting. David saw a mama mountain lion and 3 cubs but they were big cubs. And Austin apparently missed out on the biggest buck he's ever seen. I don't know about Austin but David still had fun. He's not hard to please.

It's a lovely, cloudy day here in Preston. I like it :0) I'm procrastinating getting my house cleaned up from this weekend. My midwife is coming tomorrow!! And I suppose while the house is looking clean. I'll make a video of it. I had already thought about it and then David's mom mentioned it so I guess it's time to make one! Then everyone can see where we live :0)

Avery's not moving alot today and didn't move much yesterday. I don't like that. I have felt her move this morning but not much. That comoforts me but I like it when she moves ALOT. I know she's alive and well when she is! Maybe she's just decided to give my organs a break. They don't hurt today...yet.

I'm also thinking that I should go ahead and do the whole skype thing. I know Bonnie already has hers set up so Dad...you need it too! That way when your grandbaby gets here, you can see her in real time!!

Well, I better get busy! I think I've got to go walking this afternoon so I need to get stuff done. This week I am full term! Holy cow! Time to get stuff kicked into gear to get this girl here (whenever she's ready I mean). I don't want to be a miserable 42 weeks you know. I know she'll come when it's her time though, not mine and that's ok.