Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

37th Week Photo

The shirt is a little big ( I need to wash and dry it) but it was cold that day and I needed a warmer shirt to wear! My friend bought it for me because she is so sweet :0) And it's finally cooled off around here enough to wear it!

But there's my preggo belly for the 37th week of pregnancy!

Today I'm going to go look for some clothes that I can wear. I've outgrown mine and I need some longer shirts. Time to go to Logan and see what I can find for cheap. I hate buying maternity clothes this late in the game but I'm tired of walking around pulling my shirt down all the time trying to hide the stretchy part of my pants.

So now I'm going to go get ready to head to Logan. Plus I need to get up because Avery keeps kicking me in the same spot and it hurts!! :0) Maybe if I move around she'll move out of that spot.

No comments: