Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy Weather

This weather is crazy! It's rained, snowed, hailed and snowed some more. it looks like a snowglobe outside right now! So pretty!!

My midwife says Avery has come down some. Her heart rate was about 152 which is good. I tested positive for Group B Strep so I had to by some Hebiclense stuff. If I were giving birth in the hospital, they'd put me on an IV antibiotic for 4 hours before delivery but since I'm not doing that, I get to do the Hebiclense. It will help get rid of the bad bacteria but allow the Avery to keep her good bacteria. It should also help some with the UTI I have. I have to do this until I deliver. I also got some stuff today for my UTI. So I should be all set :0)

Here are some pictures of me today, at 39 weeks. I can't wait to nurse...I hope it gets rid of that nice double chin haha!

I'm so glad Austin got the heater hooked up last night. My house is cozy and I'm drinking hot chocolate waiting on David to get home :0) Then it's off to bible study for some food and fellowship! Yay!

No comments: