Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting Ready!

Here is my tub I'm getting ready. It has the sheets I'll be putting on the bed, those pad things you lay on in the hospital, baby blankets, sleepers, diapers, washcloths, soon it will have towels and I can't remember what else.

Now I've got to get the plastic to go on the bed (I think I'm going to buy 2 cheap shower liners to put between the sheets and mattress and the birthing sheets and clean sheets) and the plastic to go on the floor (I probably have some old plastic somewhere that we've used for painting, I'll put that under the tub). I've also got to get snacks for me (and my birthing team) and some electrolyte waters, juices, etc. I'll wait until a little closer to birthing time to get that stuff.

I've got a table that I'll have set up for the midwife to use for her supplies. I need to look at my list to see what else I need to get ready! We'll probably go out this weekend and pick up whatever else we need. Yay!


And it looks like we'll have some diapers to last us a while! I've got quite a few of the same sizes so if she out grows them and I can't use them, I'll just exchange them.

Geez! I can't wait!


No comments: