Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Home Visit

I had my midwife home visit today. She wasn't able to bring me my supplies because she had to order them and she thought they'd be here yesterday but it was Columbus Day and so I don't know if they came in today while she was up here in Logan or what. So I will get it all next week.

Last week was a little more rough as far as my comfort goes. They said exactly what I suspected: baby moving my insides around :)

I brought up that the joints in my right hand hurt, diagnosis: pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.

Avery is moving around quite a bit more today. Her heart sounded good. I never heard what my measurements are for today. I've gained 3 more lbs since last Tuesday, which is consistent with what I had gained the week before. I guess 3 is the magic number!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day. I got my 2009 taxes done today--finally!!! That's a weight off my shoulders!

Now I'm waiting to leave for bible study. I hate waiting around. My house is cold today!!! I better go turn on my little heater!

No comments: