Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Please Come Soon

Ok, I am definitely ready for this little girl to come out. My insides hurt. My stomach keeps cramping up every time I move and it hurts so stinkin' bad! I hurts to get in and out of bed and of course I have to do that like 5 times a night. Hurts to breathe. It's lovely :0) Sometimes it just hits me when I'm just sitting there. Yesterday David was stressed out because it was hurting me so bad. He's nervous about THE day :0)

Then yesterday I noticed it looks like I've got blood in my urine and so I'm going to call the doctor this morning and see if I can get in and get checked for a UTI. Today I don't notice the blood.

I understand why people want to get induced. It would be nice to know when you're going to give birth. This waiting around kinda sucks :0)

No comments: