Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

39 Weeks!

Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

Good grief. I can't believe I'm at 39 weeks. When is this kiddo going to come? I'm not the most patient person!

This Friday is Bunco and we're supposed to dress up. Last year, we had a pregnant girl who dressed up like a white trash guy. Her preggo belly looked like a beer gut and she had painted on a scruffy beard. It was so cute. I don't know how to top that pregnant costume! I've decided though on what I'm going to be. I'll reveal it after Bunco!

There's some snow on the roof's around here :) Thankfully Austin got the heater hooked up last night so we were nice and cozy!

No comments: