Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

My Last Day

I'm sad to go but glad to be home with my David.

I spent time with an old friend, visited my old work, had lunch with some more friends and tonight it's off to dinner with some more friends :0) It's a good day!

I got all of my stuff packed up and ready to get home and I got another gift today: a boppy pillow! I don't want to wait for November to come get it so I'm going to see if I can get it in my duffle bag. If not, I'll ship it too :0)

I'm so not looking forward to flying home. I hate traveling that way but it sure is fast! It'll be nice to be back in my own bed tomorrow night. I'll probably sleep for a week when I get back!

I'm so thankful that I got to come back home. I needed this in a bad way lol. It's good to get refreshed!

No comments: