Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I made it safe and sound to Oklahoma. While driving around, it doesn't feel like I ever left except there's a couple buildings I've never seen and some roads have some extra lanes now.

My dad's 2 sisters were here visiting and stayed long enough to see me when I got home. One of his sisters, it was the 2nd time I've met her and his other sister I'd never met. He hadn't seen her in 35 years. Can you believe that?! So that was cool.

I think I've got a kidney stone in my right kidney. It's hurting me pretty good. I pray that it just dissolves and doesn't try to come out! I hate to spend my time here hurting and sick from it :( Hopefully it doesn't get much worse.

Tonight my dad gave me some stuff that was mine and he gave me my baby book. I've seen it before but looking at it tonight, I saw there was an ultrasound picture in there of me. I've never noticed it in there before. I wish my mom could be here to meet Avery.

Well, I'm looking forward to the next few days! I saw my baby shower invitation and they're so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday! The next few days are going to be great! Then back home to my honey! I've never left him for this long! Absence makes the heart grow fonder!!! I miss him already!

No comments: