Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring!!!

Today is such a beautiful day! It's actually been getting too warm in our cabin so we've been sleeping with the windows open and the ceiling fan on. The frogs make constant noise around the pond and there is some bird that has the ugliest call I've ever heard that is really noisy.

David brought me home chocolates last night. That was a surprise. David never gets me anything. He said he knows a box of chocolates are cliche but I was just happy he thought about me! He told me he wouldn't eat any of them but that he would wait until I left behind the ones I don't like. He's so kind.

I've got errands to run today and I might see if I can find the sea band bracelets somewhere. They're supposed to help with nausea by putting pressure on some point on my wrist. I need some relief; I'm going to go crazy.

Wish me luck

No comments: