Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So. Tired. Today.

Today has been such a loooong day. It's been crazy at work the last 2 days. I already don't want to do them for May or June (possibly July too). I am sooo tired! That's good though, I'm glad I've had something to do the last few days at work. Usually I'm fighting to keep my eyes open.

I'm so ready for the next 3 weeks to come and go. I'm really praying that this sickness goes away after my first trimester.

I'm super happy that we'll be moving out of the cabin here in a few weeks. I'm really happy that we're not moving into the 5th wheel! I am so excited for washer/dryer hookups and a bathroom and kitchen that's not in another building :0) Don't get me wrong, the cabin hasn't been bad. But it's time to move on!

I just want to go home and rest but I have to go to the laundromat. I seriously can't wait until I don't have to go there anymore. I'm dozing off as I type this so I'm gonna go.

I'm out.

No comments: