Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's a Good Morning to Stay in Bed

I need to change my background. Easter is over.

Since work is really slow I have a lot of time read some things. I've been reading about cloth diapering as I've mentioned but I came across something called elimination communication. Geez. People who do this are people who do not put diapers on their children at all. They learn cues that their children give so they know when their child needs to go to the bathroom. Um, no thank you.

David is taking off work tomorrow so we can leave earlier for our mini vacation!! I feel like I haven't gone anywhere in a million years. I think I have spring fever or something! David and I are both excited.

This morning is really cloudy. We had some nice rain yesterday but I don't know what the weather is supposed to do today. Looks pretty gross out. I like cloudy mornings.

Hopefully after this weekend I'll finally have some pictures to post!!

1 comment:

Chan said...

Have a good vacation Hannah! I love your background! :)