Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

On My Own...

Tomorrow I am on my own for the next 12 weeks at work. I thought I had the rest of this week to continue training but I found out today that I don't. Oh well.

We have been having a pretty uneventful time lately. We didn't do much for Easter, just went to church. We met with the deacons as the last process on our journey to membership at the church. It'll be good to officially be a part of a church family again.

Seems that some answered prayer has come our way and I am thankful. God is good.

I'm tired of the crappy weather we've been having around here. I'm ready for some sun and some warmth. They're saying we might get 1-3 inches of snow tonight. I hate how the weather teases you!

I got David to watch my documentary with me. I'm glad he did. I don't know if he is though :0)

Gotta go put my clothes in the dryer...

No comments: