Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nothing New Here

It's been a lazy Sunday. The best kind. David and I are official members of Grace Fellowship Church as of today. We even got a fancy schmancy pen.

David's been gone all day and I've been watching movies on Netflix. The owners of El Shaddai got wifi out here and so now I can get on the internet. Thank goodness I have a subscription to Netflix.

I'm hoping to be out of this cabin here in the next few weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I can't even tell you how excited I am to have a closet, a kitchen, a bathroom and my washer and dryer! This last year has been so tough. I'm ready to finally settle somewhere.

I go to the doctor tomorrow. I hope all checks out well!

2 comments:

Chan said...

Great news about moving! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about the doctor! I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy :)

Vicki said...

I hope having a place that you can unpack all your things makes you enjoy life better here :) Keeping my fingers crossed for no bumps in the road of finishing the house.