Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Good Day!!!





I usually feel pretty decent on the weekends with the exception of some moments. I don't know if it's the extra sleep or what. During the week is usually when I feel the roughest. Last week was especially brutal, particularly Monday. Today is probably the most human I have felt in a really, really, really long time. I felt normal today! Yipee! I would say something here but I don't want to jinx myself :0)
Today hopefully is David's last night working nights. He's gonna be tired tomorrow if they have him work until 10:30 and then have to get up at 4:45 tomorrow morning. I won't be surprised if they ask him to stay a couple more nights. We'll see. I hope not though.
Until tomorrow...

No comments: