Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2 Posts in 1 Day!

I have nothing to do right now and I am so bored! I can't stop falling asleep. I'm waiting for lunch so I can go get something of substance so I can hopefully stop feeling like I'm going to puke. *sigh* so fun, isn't it?

I think it's so cool that I got to hear the heart beat yesterday. I mean, the pregnancy doesn't seem that real yet since I don't have a big belly and I can't feel it moving around. So, it was neat to hear the heartbeat and know that there really is a baby growing in there! I don't think I'll ever get used to the idea that I'm going to be a mom. Probably not until I hold that baby in my arms :0)

I seriously cannot wait until the holidays. They are going to be so much fun! Baby's going to get to experience it's first Thanksgiving and Christmas right away! This might be an expensive Christmas :0) That's okay!

No comments: