Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bored

I'm watching Beetlejuice. I haven't seen it in years.

Today was a really rough day. I was sooo sick until late this afternoon. I had a hard time falling asleep last night and so I was extra tired today. Not to mention I don't have anything to do at work so it's even harder to stay awake while sitting in my office all day. I wore my sea bands all day but they're not miracle workers. That's for sure. Tomorrow is a new day though. Tomorrow I will be 12 weeks and I'm hoping that the next week or so brings some relief. I pray I'm not the kind of girl who's going to be sick my whole pregnancy.

I'm already getting winded in the middle of the night when I have to climb down out of the loft and then back up it and over David. I can't wait until he goes back to days. This is the last week of nights :0)

I booked a room for us for our anniversary and we're going to have a candle light dinner! I just hope I can eat for it. I am so looking forward to this. David and I never spend time alone it seems. So this is good. I can't wait to use my camera!

Well, my movie is almost over and I better get to bed soon. I have to get up early...

No comments: